- Baytown RV Park will not tolerate any onerous, obnoxious, or offensive activity of any sort that could interrupt and / or adversely affect the enjoyment of other guests utilizing our facilities. In the event of such behavior as judged by the Park Manager or Owner, the responsible parties will be required to LEAVE THE PARK.
- The speed limit is 10 MPH throughout the park, from the time you enter, until the time you leave.
- QUIET TIME is from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. No loud music, generators, noisy mufflers, or horns are allowed. Please keep volume to a point where it will not disturb others. This also includes pet noise.
- Children 16 and under must have adult supervision. Children 16 and under have a curfew of 8:00 PM unless accompanied by an adult.
- All vehicles must be kept in running condition. No out of date tags or broken-down vehicles. No repairs are to be done on vehicles unless they are completed in a timely manner, (a few hours on the same day) and are at the discretion of the owner / manager. Two vehicles per lot are allowed. CARGO TRAILERS OVER 7 FEET CANNOT BE PARKED AT YOUR LOT.
- Your lot must be kept clean and free of clutter. Dispose of trash in the dumpster. Place cigarette butts in an ashtray or trash can, do not throw them on the ground or anywhere else in the park.
- Washing your car or RV is NOT ALLOWED.
- No smoking in the OFFICE.
- Charcoal grills are allowed when used with caution and respect for your neighbors. They must be portable and raised off the ground. No fire outside of the grill is allowed. Quiet rules apply.
- Sealed sewer connections must be used and sealed when connected to the sewer drain.
- Baytown RV Park and Management and Owners are not responsible for LOSS, THEFT, or DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, or INJURY to persons or property owners.
- IF THE POLICE ARE CALLED FOR ANY REASON to interview in any disturbance that is disrupting the normal park operation, the person or people causing the disturbance will be asked and required to leave the park within 24 hrs.
- The USE, POSSESSION or DISTRIBUTION of RECREATIONAL or ILLEGAL DRUGS will be grounds to terminate your stay immediately at Baytown RV Park.
- The following is prohibited: NO ROCK THROWING, NO GENERATORS, NO FIREWORKS, NO USING OBSCENE OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, NUISANCE BEHAVIOUR, HAZARDOUS CONDUCT, OR VIOLATING AND / OR BREAKING ANY RV PARK RULES OR LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
- MANAGEMENT MUST APPROVE ALL STEPS, DECKS, OR PORCHES. NO OUTSIDE APPLIANCES UNLESS APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT.
- Gas powered golf carts and / or ATV’s are not permitted.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURE. This means if YOU decide to leave, or are asked to leave the park for ANY reason, there will be NO REFUNDS OF RENT BACK TO YOU.
- WINDOW AIR CONDITIONERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Mowing and Weed Eating
- Please help us keep your home and ours clean and neat. We normally mow, weed and blow grass clippings on the property weather permitting. Please do not park or overhang the back of your lot on the concrete pad. Please place your sewer hose on the concrete pad to eliminate it being accidentally struck by the weed-eater. We are NOT responsible for damaged sewer hoses that are hanging over the pad site.
Indemnity and Waiver of Liability
- Guests shall indemnify and hold the OWNER harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees arising from any and all damages or injuries caused by fire, wind, water, civil strife, or Acts of God; Owner and / or customer actions or inactions (or those of their employees, Agents, or invitees) or any other related incidents related to customer use or occupation of the RV park.
AS A GUEST OF BAYTOWN RV PARK I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- I also agree that if I violate these rules and regulations, I will have to vacate the premises at the request of Management without a refund of any prepaid fees and/or deposits.
- THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT constitute a landlord/tenant agreement. Payments for lots is entirely for services rendered under host/guest arrangement.
I understand that by checking the box below and typing my name in the space provided, that I am legally bound to abide by all.
Application for Lot Rental
Click Here for Pet Agreement